watch cornel1801  

Madagascar part 8 back to New York

Watch Madagascar part 8 back to New York movie clip with transcript, snapshot pictures, and more.

Watch clip

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 8

MARTY: Alex! Come out, Alex! The boat's here! We can go home! Alex! Alex! Alex! Alex! Alex! STEAKS: Alex! Alex! Alex! MARTY: Alex! ALEX: Marty? MARTY: Snap out of it, Alex. The boat came back. We can get out of here. We can go back to civilisation and everything will be like it used to be. ALEX: Stay back. Please. I'm a monster. MARTY: Alex, you're no monster. You're my friend. We're a team. You and me, remember? ALEX: I don't want to hurt you. MARTY: Alex. I ain't leaving without you. Alex? I'm thinking of a song. It's a wonderful song. I'm sure you're familiar with it. Start spreadin' the news, I'm leaving today. We are a great big part of it. Come on, you know the words. Two little words. Please don't make me sing this by myself. You really don't want to hear me sing this by myself. Alex? Could you come out here for a minuteCould you come out here for a minute? Hey, Alex, a little help. Help me! Alex! Help! Help me! Anybody, help me! Somebody! Help! Melman? MELMAN: That's right, baby. GLORIA: Run! MELMAN: What's the plan? GLORIA: This is the plan. FOOSA #1: Foosa hungry. FOOSA #2: Foosa eat. MARTY: This is the plan? SKIPPER: Foosa halt. ALL FOOSA: Ooh. Foosa aaahh. Foosa ooh. Foosa aaahh. PRIVATE: Come and get it. ALL FOOSA: Foosa. PRIVATE: Take that. ALL FOOSA: Foosa ow! PRIVATE: There's too many of themThere's too many of them, Skipper. SKIPPER: It's been a real pleasure serving with you boys. MARTY: Alex? ALEX: That's my kill. Mine. Alex hungry. Alex eat. It's showtime. Thanks for not giving up on me. MARTY: Man, you almost gave me a heart attack. You can't just come sneak up on me. Just because you're a lion. Let go of me. Let go of me. ALEX: We're getting out of here. Guys, just go with me on this. Like I said, it's showtime. Mine. My kill. They're all mine. GLORIA: It's the king of the beastsIt's the king of the beasts! Oh, no! MARTY: Don't eat me! MELMAN: He's big and scary! ALEX: Fear me! Savagery beyond comprehension. MELMAN: I am far too young to die! MARTY: You're a monster! A monster, I say! ALEX: And, you! FOOSA #1: Me? GLORIA: Oh, you want some of this? You better run for your lives. MARTY: Somebody call a cop! MELMAN: He's psychotic! ALEX: This is my territory. Understand? I never, ever want to see you on my turf again. Boo. MARTY: Yeah! You the cat! GLORIA: Got my boy back! JULIEN: I did it! Give me some love, the plan workedGive me some love, the plan worked! The plan worked! I'm very clever! I'm the one, baby! Come on. Time to robot. I am very clever king. I am super genius. I am robot king of the monkey things. Compute, compute. ALEX: So, what's for lunch? SKIPPER: Close those eyes. ALEX: Why do I have to? SKIPPER: Do it. ALEX: They're closed. SKIPPER: Tighter. ALEX: Yes, sir. SKIPPER: No peeking. ALEX: They're closed. SKIPPER: Rico. RICO: Hai. SKIPPER: Open that hatch. Fire in the hole. Now chew. Chew like you mean it. Savour it. MARTY: And? GLORIA: Well? MELMAN: Pretty good, right? JULIEN: There's always Plan B. ALEX: This is better than steak. I love it. I love it! SKIPPER: The kitty loves the fishyThe kitty loves the fishy. MARTY: Well, I propose a toast. Now, he may be a pain in the butt at times. And trust me, I know. But this cat proved to me without a doubt that his heart is bigger than his stomach. To Alex. ALL: To Alex. JULIEN: Enough! Stop it! MARTY: What do you think? Should we head back to New YorkShould we head back to New York? ALEX: I don't know. I mean, this is your dream. You sure you want to leave? MARTY: I don't care where we are. As long as we're together, it doesn't matter to me. ALEX: Well, in that case. Yo. Rico. I'll take 300 orders to go. RICO: Hai. JULIEN: But before you leave, I have an announcement to make. So shut up, everyone, please. Thank you. After much deep and profound brain things inside my head, I have decided to thank you for bringing peace to our home. And to make you feel good, I'm going to give you this lovely parting gift. ALEX: No, I couldn't. Really, I can't take your crown. JULIEN: That's okay, I've got a bigger crownI've got a bigger crown. It's got a gecko on it. Look at him shake. Go, Stevie, go! ALEX: Bye, little fuzzbuckets! GLORIA: Thanks for everything! ALEX: So long! MARTY: Bye-bye, now. MELMAN: Arrivederci. MORT: Bye-bye. MAURICE: Toodle-oo! JULIEN: See you later, crocodile. Maurice, my arm is tired. Wave it for me. Faster, you naughty little monkey. ALEX: By the time we get back to New York, it'll be the middle of winter. So I was just thinking, why rush? Maybe we could make a few side stops along the wayMaybe we could make a few side stops along the way. MARTY: Maybe Paris. GLORIA: You just read my mind. ALEX: I was thinking Spain. MARTY: Run with the bulls. GLORIA: What about Fiji? MELMAN: Canada. Can we? Cheap meds. ALEX: I wouldn't even mind coming back here sometime. MARTY: I could do that. GLORIA: You could say that again. PRIVATE: Skipper? ALEX: I always wanted to go to Australia. PRIVATE: Don't you think we should tell them that the boat's out of gas? SKIPPER: Nah. Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.

Cast as voices

Ben Stiller (Alex, a lion, the protagonist of Madagascar (2005) film, lives in Central Park Zoo), Chris Rock (Marty, a zebra), David Schwimmer (Melman, a giraffe), Jada Pinkett Smith (Gloria, a hippo), Sacha Baron Cohen (Julien, a ring-tailed lemur), Cedric the Entertainer (Maurice, King Julien's royal advisor), Andy Richter (Mort, a Goodman's mouse lemur), Tom McGrath (Skipper, the leader of the penguins), Chris Miller (Kowalski, a penguin and Skipper's right hand / Timo, a tenrec), Christopher Knights (Private, an eager lowly penguin / Abner, a blue-eyed lemur), Jeffrey Katzenberg (Rico, a smart and silent penguin), Conrad Vernon (Mason, a chimpanzee), Eric Darnell (Fossa / Hector and Horst, two lemurs / Zoo Announcer), David P. Smith (Pancho, a crowned lemur / Becca, a black lemur / a Spider), Elisa Gabrielli (Nana, an elderly New Yorker). David Cowgill (a police horse), Stephen Apostolina (a police officer).

Notes

To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them.

The brave character, Alex the lion, suffers from arachnophobia as he stated in one scene in Madagascar that he hates spiders and spiderwebs.

Watch songs from original soundtrack