Home   Animated films

Madagascar part 7 like a king

Video is loading ...
Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 7 ALEX: Man! I feel different. Noogie, noogie, noogie. Noogie, noogie, noogie! GLORIA: Kind of charged up or something. Like you said, baby, it's. ALEX: Crackalacking. Ain't that right, Melman? MELMAN: Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. I'm in heavenI'm in heaven. JULIEN: You see, Maurice, Alex is now our friend and the foosas are nowhere to be seen. It could be said that my plan is working in a very good working kind of way. MARTY: Alex. You got to try some of this. ALEX: I feel good. Feel like a king againFeel like a king again. JULIEN: King? MARTY: You should see his act. Come on, Alex, why don't you show him some of your act? ALEX: Oh. No, I really don't think I could. Okay. MARTY: Ladies and gentlemen. Primates of all ages. The wild proudly presents the king. Alex the lion! E flat, fellas. Yeah! The king is in the house! JULIEN: See, if he is the king, then where is his crown? I've got a crownI've got a crown. Got a very nice one. And it's here on my head. Look at it. Have I got it on? ALEX: Do the roar, man. Do the roar. Wow. I've never heard that one before. Yeah! Go wild, man! Come on! Break out the wave! Excuse me. You're biting my butt. ALEX: No, I'm not. MARTY: Yes, you are. GLORIA: What did you do? MARTY: You just bit me! ALEX: No. I didn't. Did I? MELMAN: You kind of did. MARTY: He just bit me on the butt! What the heck is wrong with you? Why'd you bite me? MAURICE: Man, it's because you are his dinner. MARTY: What? GLORIA: Excuse me? JULIEN: That's dumb. Come, come, Maurice. What is a simple bite on the buttocks among friends? Here, give me a nibble. MAURICE: The party is over, Julien. Your brilliant plan has failed. MARTY: What are you talking about? MAURICE: Your friend here is what we call a deluxe-model hunting and eating machineis what we call a deluxe-model hunting and eating machine. And he eats steak, which is you. GLORIA: Get out of here. JULIEN: Okey-dokey, Maurice, I admit it. The plan failed. All is lost! We're all doomed. The foosas will come back and gobble us with their mouths because we are all steak. MORT: I'm steak! Me, me, me! MAURICE: Mr Alex cannot stay here. He belongs with his own kind on the foosa side of the island. JULIEN: By the power vested in me, by the law of the jungle, blah, blah, blah, blah. Be gone! MARTY: What? Come on, do I look like a steak to youdo I look like a steak to you? ALEX: Yeah! MARTY: See, I told you I don't look like a. Wait. What you say? ALEX: Oh, yeah! MORT: He's going savage. JULIEN: Run for your lives. GLORIA: Marty, run! JULIEN: A bull's eye. Excellent shot, Maurice. JULIEN: Thank you. ALEX: Marty? I'm so sorry, Marty. What is wrong with me? Oh, no. What have I done? It's true. I'm a monster. I got to get out of here. MARTY: What have I done? This is a nightmare. And it's all my fault. Now, because of me, we've lost Alex. MELMAN: Well, what are we going to do? GLORIA: We'll find a way to help himWe'll find a way to help him. That's what we'll do. MELMAN: Okay. GLORIA: Come on, we are New Yorkers, right? We're tough. We're gritty. We're adaptable! And we are not going to lay down like a bunch of Melmans. MELMAN: No, we're not. Oh. Gloria. GLORIA: That was not me, okay? That was the boat. The boat! MARTY: The boat? The boat's come back for us! Come on, guys, we got to flag it down. There it is! MELMAN: Hey, over here! GLORIA: Over here! Over here! Yo! Melman, give me a lift. Hurry up! Lift me upLift me up! MARTY: Help! Help! Help! MELMAN: Oh, my neck. My neck. You guys. MARTY: Over here! GLORIA: Melman! Steady. This way! MELMAN: You have no idea how much this hurts. MARTY: Hey, boat! We're over here! GLORIA: Look! It's turning! It's coming back! It's coming back! MELMAN: Come on! Come on, baby! MARTY: Yes! You guys. You flag down that boat. I'll get Alex. GLORIA: Whoa! Hold on there. You cannot go back there by yourself. MARTY: Come on. I know Alex. He hears we're rescued, he'll snap right out of it. MELMAN: The people are coming. They can help us. GLORIA: Melman's right. The people will know what to do. Now, we got to flag down that boatwe got to flag down that boat. SKIPPER: Now, this is more like it. GLORIA: You? Oh, man. Where are the people? SKIPPER: We killed them and ate their livers. Got you, didn't I? Just kidding, doll, the people are fine. They're on a slow lifeboat to China. Hey, I know you two. Where's that psychotic lion and our monochromatic friend? MELMAN: Marty? He's righ. Where did he go? He was right behind us. GLORIA: He went back for Alex. He's going to get himself killed! SKIPPER: Well, boys, our monochromatic friend's in danger. Looks like we have a job to do. Captain's log: Embarking into hostile environment. Kowalski. We'll need to win the hearts and the minds of the natives. Rico. We'll need special tactical equipment. We're going to face extreme peril. Private probably won't survive. NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch I Like To Move It, Move It
I Like To Move It, Move It

Watch What A Wonderful World
What A Wonderful World

Madagascar (2005)
Madagascar (2005)
  2 spaces in Connecticut
2 spaces in Connecticut
  3 a zoo transfer
3 a zoo transfer
  4 out of this