Home   Animated films

Madagascar part 6 to the fun side

Video is loading ...
Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 6 JULIEN: So my genius plan is thismy genius plan is this: We will make the New York giants our friends and keep them close. Then, with Mr Alex protecting us, we will be safe and never have to worry about the dreaded foosa ever again. I thought of that. I thought of that. Yes. Me. I did. MAURICE: Hold on, everybody. Hold on. I'm just thinking nowI'm just thinking now. I mean, does anyone wonder why the foosa were so scared of Mr Alex? I mean, maybe we should be scared too. What if Mr Alex is even worse than the foosa? I tell you, that dude just gives me the heebi edaba jeebies. JULIEN: Maurice, you did not raise your hand. Therefore, your heinous comment will be stricken from the record. Does anyone else have the heebie-jeebies? No? Good. So shut up. When the New York giants wake up, we will make sure that they wake up in paradise. Now, who would like a cookie? MARTY: Yo, Al. Melman and Gloria are over there having a good time. There's room on the fun side for one moreThere's room on the fun side for one more. ALEX: No, thanks. MARTY: Look, I've been thinking. Maybe if you gave this place a chance, I don't know, you might even enjoy yourself. ALEX: Marty, I'm tired. I'm hungry. I just want to go home. MARTY: Could you just give it a chance? Think about it. It really isn't the fun side without you. ALEX: I know. And then. MELMAN: It's him. MARTY: Who is it? ALEX: It's the pizza man. Who the heck do you think it is? MARTY: Yes? Can I help you? ALEX: Can I come to the fun side? MARTY: Beg your pardon? ALEX: You know, I've been kind of a jerk. But I've been thinking about what you said, and I'm sorry. MARTY: Welcome to Casa del WildWelcome to Casa del Wild. Take a load off. Hey, hey, wipe your feet. GLORIA: Alex! MARTY: Mi casa is su casa. ALEX: Very impressive. MARTY: Hey, have a drink. It's on the house. ALEX: This is seawater. MARTY: Oh, you don't swallow it. It's just temporary till the plumbing's done. Hey, y'all look hungry. How would you like some of nature's goodnesswould you like some of nature's goodness? GLORIA: You have food? MARTY: The Fun Side Special, coming up. Seaweed on a stick. ALEX: Seaweed? MARTY: On a stick. Don't love it till you try it. MELMAN: That's unbelievable. GLORIA: So good. MARTY: Well, thanks. It does kind of hit the spot, doesn't it? Well, maybe it could use a little lemon. ALEX: No, it's great. It's really great. Doesn't get any better than this. MARTY: Oh, but it does. Check this out. GLORIA: Wow. Would you look at that. ALEX: It's like billions and billions of helicopters. MARTY: It's a shooting star. Make a wish. Quick! ALEX: How about a thick, juicy steak? MARTY: You know what, Alex? I promise you I'm going to find you a steakpromise you I'm going to find you a steak tomorrow if it kills me. ALEX: Thanks, Marty. MELMAN: It is getting late. I guess I'm going to. GLORIA: I think I'm going to hit the sack too. Sweet dreams, everyone. MARTY: Alex. What are you doing? ALEX: Twenty-seven, 28, 29. Thirty black and only 29 white. Looks like you're black with white stripes after all. Dilemma solved. Good night. JULIEN: You see, Maurice, Mr Alex was grooming his friend. He is clearly a tender, loving thing. How can you have the heebie-jeebies for Mr Alex? Look at him. He's so cute and plushy. MAURICE: I don't think he was grooming him. Look more like he was tasting himLook more like he was tasting him to me. JULIEN: Suit yourself, no matter. I don't care. put my excellent plan to action. All we have to do is wait until they are deep in their sleep. How long is this going to take? KOWALSKI: Well, this sucks! JULIEN: Wake up, Mr Alex. Rise and shiningRise and shining. Wakey-waking, Mr Alex! Wake up! Alex! You suck your thumb? ALEX: Where are we? MELMAN: What the heck is going on? JULIEN: What do you think? Take it easy. ALEX: Who built a forest? JULIEN: Don't be alarmed, giant freaks. While you were asleep, we simply took you to our little corner of heaven. Welcome to Madagascar. MARTY: Mada-who-ah? GLORIA: What? JULIEN: No, not whooha. Ascar. ALEX: Marty. It's. MARTY: Just like my mural back at the zooJust like my mural back at the zoo. GLORIA: Oh, no, fella, that is the real deal right there. JULIEN: Look at that, that's not a bad view. ALEX: That's the thing that you were always looking at, but it's actually there. That's the real version of. MARTY: How about once around the park? Let's get our blood pumping, lungs breathing this fresh air. Who's with me? ALEX: Naw. I don't think I could. You're it! MARTY: Hey! Want to play around? ALEX: Got you there! Come here! MARTY: You're it. Hey, stop that! Hey, you're crazy! ALEX: Okay, Marty, I'm it. I'm it. I'm it. You win. MARTY: Come on, Alex, get in the groove. ALEX: I haven't eaten in two days. My blood sugar's real low. I just don't have the energy. MARTY: I don't think that's your problem. First of all, that's not how you run in the wild. Let's go. Put the rubber to the road! You just have to let out that inner lion. Now, who's the cat? ALEX: Marty, I really don't. MARTY: You are, that's who. Come on! Here we go! That's it. Let's build up some steam! You the cat. ALEX: Who's the cat? MARTY: You the cat. ALEX: Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? I'm the cat! Surprise! You're it. You're it! Can't juke the cat. Cat's too quick. I feel like a mile-high pastrami on rye on the fly from the deli in the sky! Let's go wild! ALEX: Now you're talking! NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch I Like To Move It, Move It
I Like To Move It, Move It

Watch What A Wonderful World
What A Wonderful World

Madagascar (2005)
Madagascar (2005)
  2 spaces in Connecticut
2 spaces in Connecticut
  3 a zoo transfer
3 a zoo transfer
  4 out of this