Home  

Castle in the Sky 7 find out the real truth

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 7
SHEETA: Huh? Stop it! You're destroying everything! Please, stop!
LOUIS: Captain Mother, Goliath is moving! Goliath is moving!
DOLA: If we stay on this heading, we'll be in the line of fire. Change course!
PAZU: Look! There she is! It's Sheeta!
DOLA: What? Where'd you see her?
PAZU: Steady as she goes, captain! She's on top of that tower!
DOLA: One for all and all for mom! Cover me!
CHARLES: Good luck!
PAZU: Sheeta! My hand, take it!
SHEETA: Pazu!
PAZU: I've gotta get in a little closer, Dola!

SHEETA: Pazu! But they're here to help me! Please, put me down! PAZU: Sheeta! Dola! SHEETA: No! They're falling! No. Help! PAZU: Come on! Oh, come on, pull up! DOLA: It's now or neverIt's now or never, Pazu. I'll take us in, and you grab her. PAZU: Right! SHEETA: Over here! PAZU: OK, captain! DOLA: Go! MUSKA: What are you doing? Fools! Don't let her escape! PAZU: Aaah! MUSKA: An entire army, and they're getting away! It's not over. GENERAL MUORO: Muska, Muska! What on earth happened to the robotWhat on earth happened to the robot? MUSKA: We destroyed it, and the girl's gone. GENERAL MUORO: What?! Ohh! Look at this. It's a disaster. MAN IN BLACK: I think we may have found what you've been looking for. GENERAL MUORO: Extinguish the fire! Organize a pursuit team! MUSKA: It still possesses its sacred light pointing to Laputa. You may now go tell the general for me we will be departing on time. LOUIS: Sheeta, you OK? CHARLES: If I did something wrong I'd really like to apologize for itIf I did something wrong I'd really like to apologize for it, Sheeta. DOLA: We all did something wrong wastin' our time on these two kids. Here's your valley up ahead. I'll drop you off there, and that'll be that. PAZU: It's allright. Dola, will you let us sail with you and the boys? Call me captain, darn it! I don't see what the heck's in it for me since you've lost the aetherium crystal! PAZU: We can work. SHEETA: And I have to find out the real truth about Laputa for myselffind out the real truth about Laputa for myself, captain. DOLA: So, you're not interested in money but you want to find out the truth about Laputa. Heh heh. Well, I guess there's worse reasons for you wanting to become a pirate. LOUIS: Mother, I say let 'em come along. DOLA: Tow the line and work hard, or overboard you goTow the line and work hard, or overboard you go. PAZU: Yes, captain. LOUIS: Yes! No more swabbin' the decks! Hooray! HENRY: I won't have to wash the dishes! CHARLES: I've peeled my last potato! Yee-haw! DOLA: Whoopee! CHARLES: Sheeta, can you make pudding? I love pudding! LOUIS: I get to lick the spatula! HENRY: And I like chocolate cake with that. Oh, what's that frosting? It's kind of pink and swirly. DOLA: Will you shut up? Ah, what can I tell you? They just really like dessert. SHEETA AND PAZU: Whoa! DOLA: And disembark. PAZU: Uhh! Wow, what is this ship made out of, cloth? DOLA: And don't you rip it! LOUIS: Come on, we'll go topside. DOLA: You're goin' the wrong way! Come here! I don't like slow-pokes! PAZU: Ohh! SHEETA: Pazu? DOLA: Come on, matey. I haven't got all day. LOUIS: Work, work, work. Busy, busy, busy, busy. Left, right, left, right. You're not here to have fun. PAZU: Whoa. This engine room is really amazingThis engine room is really amazing. LOUIS: Is that what it's called? Hey, papa! Where are you?! PAZU: Oh! LOUIS: Hey, pop, I finally found you an assistant! DOLA'S ENGINEER: Stop yelling at me! I can hear you! Believe me, sometimes I wish I couldn't. LOUIS: Uh, hurry up. He is even tougher than my mother. DOLA'S ENGINEER: It's too narrow. I can't reach. PAZU: It's OK. I got it. DOLA'S ENGINEER: What's your name? PAZU: Pazu. DOLA: But the beam from the crystal was pointing directly due eastthe beam from the crystal was pointing directly due east. Are you sure about this? SHEETA: Yes, I'm sure I could see the sun rising from the tower. You know, it's the end of grass-cutting season so the sun rose not from due east but a little further south. The light was pointing to the left of the hill from which the sun rose, you see? DOLA: Pretty smart. Found anything yet? PIRATE: Haven't found a single thing, captain. DOLA: They're jamming the airwaves so we can't find 'em the flying devils. HENRY: Mom, how can we catch them when they're faster than we are? DOLA: Well, It looks like we're cruising on the windward side of 'em. So if we manage to ride the trade wind. Let's see. According to my calculations with wind velocity at ten looks to me like we'll catch 'em. Attention, all hands! Now hear this! Goliath is already underway for Laputa. We're gonna set sail and go after them. If we can catch the wind we'll be on their heels by tomorrow. The first man to spy Goliath will receive ten gold coins. CHARLES: That's good money! DOLA: And if the stories we've heard about Laputa are true there'll be enough treasure to make an honest pirate of us all. Ha ha! All right! All hands aboard! Look alive and get to work! DOLA'S ENGINEER: Let her rip! DOLA: Course, ninety-eight degrees. Velocity, fifty. Now you gotta start dressing like a real pirate. Let's see, here.
NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch other parts of movie
Castle in the Sky (1986)
Castle in the Sky (1986)
  2 Laputa the floating island
2 Laputa the floating island
  3 what do you know about
3 what do you know about
  4 use the crystal's power
4 use the crystal's power

5 was just a legend
5 was just a legend